On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 05:57:28PM +0100, GianPiero Puccioni wrote:
On 25/01/2023 17:31, John Pilkington wrote:
On 25/01/2023 15:44, stan via users wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:59:10 +0100
GianPiero Puccioni <gianpiero.pucci...@isc.cnr.it> wrote:

Hi,

I just update from F35 to F37 and everything is fine except I noticed
that instead of the Nvidia from RPMFusion it is using nouveau.
In fact the nvidia module is missing and wasn't built by akmod.

What nVidia driver version are you using?  nVidia sometimes continues
support for a specific card with a newer driver.  Support for the older
driver may then be discontinued.

It was a few updates ago, but I had a situation similar to yours
and had to update what driver I was using.  nVidia has a webpage
to determine what driver you should be using:

  https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  jo...@jgcomp.com