On 7/2/23 08:45, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
On 2/6/23 13:21, Stephen Morris wrote:

Hi Steve,

Not what you asked, BUT WHEN DOES THAT STOP ME!!!
<maniacal laughter>

I have used Master PDF Editor for years and
am very pleased with it.

https://code-industry.net/

The free versions (similar to Acrobat Reader)
works well for simple uses.  I pay for it every
years as it is used so much in my business and
I need the extra feature enabled.

Libre Office will now read PDF's too, but it is a
weird mess.

Ocular reads the pdf's as well, but I'm used to using Acrobat under Windows and previous versions of Fedora where I did not have the same issues I am now, and we also use Acrobat at work.

regards,
Steve

-T