Greetings,

I occasionally forget to shutdown gthumb before shutting down my pc.

On startup of the PC, I see a message indicating that gthumb crashed and asking whether or not I want to report the bug.

(This is more of a nuisance; I can always start gthumb, and it works very well.)

I click yes; the process runs, downloads debug packages, etc. When it is ready to report, send in the information, I get the following message:
Backtrace is generated and saved, 145368 bytes

--- Running analyze_BodhiUpdates ---
Looking for similar problems in bugzilla
fatal: RPC failed at server. The API key you specified is invalid. Please check that you typed it correctly. abrt-action-find-bodhi-update [ERROR] Search for duplicate bugs failed: None
('analyze_BodhiUpdates' exited with 2)

#######

So, I would like to complete this process; I have bugzilla credentials; do I apply them somewhere in this report? Or do I have to acquire other credentials for this API?

Thank you,

Max PYziur
p...@brama.com