On 3/3/23 21:59, Jon LaBadie wrote:
> While there may be some mutt expertise on the Fedora list,
> you might consider posting to the mutt-users list.  Not
> high volume, but high expertise.  Here are the list headers
> from a recent post:

Thank you so much, I will reach out to them.

> I've been a L-O-N-G time mutt user.  So I can say it works
> reliably under Fedora and several other environments.>
I've gotten it working under Pop!_OS with no real issue, so I think it's a 'me
problem' that the mutt-users list might be able to point out to me.

And,

> When posting your question make it a bit more meaningful
> than "my car doesn't work, what am I doing wrong?".>
> Describe your environment, what you have tried and what
> happens including any error or log messages.  Perhaps
> check how TB accesses your email and include that info.

yeah, I'm going to include my config and all the information you state. I
regret I didn't do that here. That's on me.

Thanks again,
-- Slade