There are disk UUID values scattered around in all sorts of grub files
as well as (probably) the /etc/fstab file. You need to find and fix
all of those to use the new disk uuid.

Boot off a live image to get a working system, run blkid to get the
uuid values for the new disk then mount the new drive and edit the uuid
values in (at least) these file on the new disk:

boot/grub2/grub.cfg
bool/loader/*.conf
etc/fstab

If you have a UEFI system, the files to edit may be different than
just the ones I listed.

If you have selinux enabled, you may need to force a complete relable
(which I don't know how to do, but I know there is some way)