On 5/21/23 11:56 PM, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 5/21/23 20:02, home user wrote:
I notice that the themes/starfield subdirectory has quite a few (31) files, all
from July 06, 2017, a few quite big.  But should not assume that being old
means they're no longer needed.
My question: Is anything in this directory still needed.  I'd like to either
delete the whole subdirectory or keep the whole subdirectory.  I don't want to
do anything here file-by-file.

This appears to be a grub theme.  I assume it was manually installed at some
point because I don't see that it has ever been packaged for Fedora.  I think
you can delete it, but it's not necessary.  I don't think removing it would
affect grub working, but I'm not completely sure.

I have no memory of installing those.  But then, my memory is far from perfect.
 Just ask the Fedora users list!
:)

Since you're not completely sure. I will play it safe and leave that
sub-directory untouched.

Thank-you, Samuel.