On 7/31/23 20:56, Robert LENOVO wrote:
I have used MightyText and it works.  I am not sure about SMS and MMS as it has been awhile since I used it.  One has to register and get an account like all these apps.  There is an 'add-on-or 'extension' that I used in Firefox that allows you to engage from Fedora.  I hope I am not interrupting your conversation.  Just saw something I have used.  Hope it helps ...

KDE connect doesn't require an account of any kind. It uses your local network to connect and lets you read and send SMS, remote control, file share, etc.