Sometime ago I wrote to this list about network connection problems. I reinstalled my fedora server and all was fine. Well I reinstall a windows system and had to fix grub2. So I booted F38 server and this is the error I got.

Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'fedora':
  - Curl error (6): Couldn't resolve host name for https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-38&arch=x86_64 [Could not resolve host: mirrors.fedoraproject.org] Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'fedora': Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: Curl error (6): Couldn't resolve host name for https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-38&arch=x86_64 [Could not resolve host: mirrors.fedoraproject.org]

    I did nothing to the system and all I tried to run was 'dnf distro-sync' for updates. Is this grub2 related? Since it had to be reinstalled from scratch? The system has always been there I just cleared and reinstalled a Windows on another partition and thusly had to reinstall a new grub2 bootloader. It boots fine.