On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 12:01:23 +1000
"Michael D. Setzer II via users" <users@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Am upgrading a machine from Fedora 37 to Fedora 38.
> Saw this as part of process.
> Is there a process to clean this up?
> Did they drop this groups, or renamed them??

I think there was a reorganization of the fonts packages.  It's
possible that these are only warnings from dnf about the group, and the
packages were actually replaced and obsoleted as part of the larger
upgrade.  Run
rpm -qi [single package name]
to see if they are still installed.  If they are, try a
dnf update [package name]
on a single package to see if there is a replacement that will install,
obsolete the old package, and remove it. Failing that, try
dnf distrosync
to see if it will replace these packages with their replacements, if
there is one, and obsolete these packages.
It's possible that this will require manual cleanup by running
dnf remove
on these packages.  You could try it on a single package and see what
dnf thinks it should do, remove only the package, replace it with its
replacement (unlikely), or remove the entire group (if these are
required in the group).  If it wants to remove the group, you might be
stuck with the existing packages for now.  There has to be a procedure
to recover, but I don't know it.

Is everything working properly, no glyphs instead of fonts happening?