On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 3:22 PM Samuel Sieb <sam...@sieb.net> wrote:

> On 11/9/23 03:31, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
> setting.

> >> Yes, I'm running the discovery and relay servers on my Fedora server.
> >
> > Any third party selling time on their rust server?
>
> The people that make it: https://rustdesk.com/pricing.html

I have a similar problem.  My wife's mother is developing dementia.  We got
her a chromebook.  We would like to be able to remotely manage it for her,
but we need a solution that does not require her to take any action.
chrome remote desktop would not be an option because she would not be able
to understand the instructions to use it.

Any ideas?