Hi All,

Fedora 39
MATE 1.26

I have been tasked to set up a kiosk at a cusomter's
site with Fedroa:  The users their are walk in customer's
wanting to pay bills, etc..  So Firefox, Brave, LibreOffice,
gcals, etc..  The users will be very, very, very low skill
users.

I was going to install MATE on it because it is danged simple
to operate.

The only issues is that the "system" shutdown/reboot is hard
to find for such a low skill user(s).

I would like a desktop icon to shutdown/reboot/sleep
their computer.  My own system is dual Xfce/MATE.  A
search of the MATE app installed does not show one
or I can not find it.

I see qshutdown on the web, but not in the Fedora repo.
And it is a bit too complicated for low skill users.

I do see kshutdown and gshutdown in the repo, but still a
bit too complicated.

Any ideas about a utility that would allow me to create
really, really low skill user shutdown icon for
their desktop?

I may have to compromise on gshutdown.  Be cool if I could locate
what MATE calls from the system menu.

Many thanks,
-T