Hi,
I'm using Fedora38 on my desktop with Cinnamon. Until a few days ago, the
icons of the apps I'm currently using/running, like Chrome and Thunderbird,
were positioned along the bottom left, next to the Fedora Menu and the
desktop switcher icon.

Somehow I hit a button, and they've al moved to the lower right, but are
also now very small. How do I control where the icons for running apps are
placed?

[image: Screenshot from 2024-02-04 12-59-21.png]
Some of the icons, like the reminders and notifications icons are supposed
to be there, but the ones to the left of them should be on the right side.

Thanks,
Alex