I've used it on with my g4l disk imaging project for some time.
Have run across a few fake flashes. The program can fix them, but
fix them means change to the real size of drive. Witch means a
fake 2TB Usb might really be a 64G Usb.

It is command line only.

f3probe --help
Usage: f3probe [OPTION...] <DISK_DEV>
F3 Probe -- probe a block device for counterfeit flash memory. If
counterfeit,
f3probe identifies the fake type and real memory size

  -l, --min-memory           Trade speed for less use of memory
  -n, --destructive          Do not restore blocks of the device after
probing
                             it
  -s, --reset-type=TYPE      Reset method to use during the probe
  -t, --time-ops             Time reads, writes, and resets
  -?, --help                 Give this help list
      --usage                Give a short usage message
  -V, --version              Print program version

Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also
mandatory or optional
for any corresponding short options.