On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 1:39 AM Michael Hennebry <
henne...@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu> wrote:

> Antykwa ToruÅ ska Condensed is at
> https://tug.org/FontCatalogue/antykwatorunskacondensed/ .
> Somehow I discovered that I needed
> texlive-antt-10:svn18651.2.08-65.fc38.noarch to use package anttor ,
> so I installed it with dnf.
> No go:texlive-antt
> LaTeX Info: Font shape T1/anttc/mx/n has incorrect series value `mx'.
>              It should not contain an `m'! Please correct it.
>              Found on input line 32.
> Likewise for lines 33..35 .
> I have 17 lines:
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage[condensed,math]{anttor}

\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
> \usepackage{fontspec}
> \fontsize{140pt}{210pt}\selectfont

\begin{document}
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> Hello world!
> \end{document}
>
> I got output, but the \fontsize definitely did not take.

Did you check the font?  I get LMRoman10 due to incorrect application of
selectfont.  See:
https://www.latex-project.org/help/documentation/fntguide.pdf

> What now?

See the LaTeX sample files in the  texlive-antt-doc.noarch package.

If you have Unicode source documents, LuaLaTeX may be useful.  It has a
different
font database:

$ luaotfload-tool --find="AntykwaTorunska"
luaotfload | resolve : Font "AntykwaTorunska" found!
luaotfload | resolve : Resolved file name
"/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/antt/AntykwaTorunska-Regular.otf"

Then in a lualatex document, use:
\newfontfamily{\AntykwaTorunskafont}{AntykwaTorunska}[Scale=MatchUppercase]

% lualatex
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[condensed,math]{anttor}
\usepackage[no-math]{fontspec}