On 3/10/24 13:32, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
So, I agree with you about the push vs pull factor, so I interact with
discussion.fedoraproject.org via email. 🙂

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/guide-to-interacting-with-this-site-by-email/25960

You can decide what tags you want to 'subscribe' to, it sends emails
with list-id headers, you can filter them, reply to them, etc.
There are some drawbacks: If you want to start a thread you have to do
that with the web interface (so you can specify the tags), etc.

Of course that won't work for many, but for people who have a large
email infrastructure setup it might be a better way to interact with it.

kevin

Kevin, I'm gonna have to buy you your favorite beverage if I see you at Summit or SCALE or TXLF, man. I wasn't aware of the email functionality, and I'm absolutely going to dig into it. Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!

--
Thanks!
Thomas