On 6/10/24 5:18 PM, Stephen Morris wrote:
Hi,
    I have installed Jellyfin from rpmfusion by following the instructions on the Jellyfin web site for Fedora.     After activating Developer Mode on my TV I used Docker to install the Jellyfin client on the TV.     I ran the Jellyfin script to open up Jellyfin in Firewalld (After starting FirewallD as the service seemed to not have been activated after the upgrade to F40).     I then enabled and started the Jellyfin service on my pc to start the server.     When I invoke Jellyfin on the TV and supply the require IP address of my pc and required port, the Jellyfin client tells me the server (I think) needs to be upgraded and gives me the Github URL to get the upgrade.     Hence I need to approach the Rpmfusion guys to see if they can upgrade the server to the latest version.

regards,
Steve

Have a look at https://rpmfusion.org/ReportingBugs - it tells you to open a bug at https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/.

You can also contact the developers at https://lists.rpmfusion.org/archives/ but that's not the ideal. Follow the instructions about reporting bugs.