On Tue, 2024-07-16 at 13:43 +0000, Enrique Artal wrote:
> I am not sure what you mean. I try to be more direct.

This is a perfect illustration of what I mean, and shows that you
didn't understand my comment, which has nothing to do with your
question about certificates but about how you are answering posts about
it. To repeat:

You (again) replied to a message using HyperKitty, but didn't quote any
of the message you are replying to. That means that no-one can
understand your reply in its proper context unless they a) also use
HyperKitty (a minority of users at this point, as far as I know), or b)
do the extra work to look back either in the archive of mailing list
messages or in their mail client's store to find the previous message
in the thread. This is an unfair burden on the reader which is easy to
avoid by just quoting the relevant part of the previous message in your
reply.

I hope this is a bit clearer.

poc