On 7/30/24 10:28, Will McDonald wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2024 at 15:12, Daniel Walsh <dwa...@redhat.com> wrote:

    On 7/30/24 10:01, George N. White III

    Fedora 40.

    $ rpm -q google-chrome-stable google-chrome-unstable
    google-chrome-stable-127.0.6533.72-1.x86_64
    google-chrome-unstable-129.0.6614.3-1.x86_64

    Happened in the last couple of weeks.

    Seems to be just mouse issue.  I can tab around and actually type
    in the bar, but I am not allowed to select anything with mouse.
    Just see a "+" sign for the mouse.  Mouse works fine in all other
    windows.

I have the same versions running without any problem.

The symptoms don't sound exactly like https://issues.chromium.org/issues/329678163?pli=1, but there might be enough similarity that it might be worth trying with the various Ozone options to see if it makes any difference/provides additional troubleshooting hints?

$ google-chrome-stable --enable-logging=stderr --enable-features=UseOzonePlatform --ozone-platform=wayland

If nothing else, --enable-logging=stderr sounds like it will help.

Ok I figured out how to force ozoneplatform to wayland, and now it works by default.