Anyone happen to know which alternate key combination toggle scrolls lock mode in emacs?

I'm constantly using two different laptops, and, of course, their keyboards have Fn and Ctrl in opposite order.

Somehow my fumbling around activates scroll lock mode in Emacs. define- function says that scroll-lock-mode is bound to the <ScrollLock> key. There is no scroll lock key on the keyboard in question. It must be some alternate key combination for <ScrollLock>, involving a combination of Ctrl, Alt, or perhaps Meta keypresses. I don't know how to look up all key binding in emacs, anyone know how?