I had a general question about the use of Fedora as a server on a AMD64
platform (chip spec is on subject line). Could you please let me know how to
install Fedora as a server as there are no links on the Fedora page for a
server edition. Also, kindly confirm that I will be able to use this on a AMD64
platform. This is for home computing use and learning Fedora server. So, I
don't need it to be ultra stable. I can compromise stability with having access
to the new features.
Thanks,Braja