I want to turn on desktop sharing, but the menu options listed in the
documentation no longer exist. This is the document I'm looking at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide_-_Sharing_Your_Desktop

Alternately, if there's a way to tweak /etc/sysconfig/vncservers to
use x0vncserver instead of Xvnc, that would probably accomplish what I
want. According to the man pages, the two programs take pretty much
identical arguments, but the vncserver wrapper script used by init
doesn't have any obvious options for switching backends.