It's been a while since I've done anything with diskless clients.

I've read and followed the steps Chapter 18 of the "Storage Admin Guide". My
cluster (server + 2 nodes) is working, but I have some questions:

1) The docs make it look like all the clients share the same filesystem and
mount it read-write. Wouldn't this cause problems? I recall in the older
versions there were separate directories for each client.

2) I've tried looking for a concrete examples of setting up a small diskless
cluster using Fedora 14.  Has anyone done it?

- Jon