No but there are lots of ways to prevent damage.  Learn how to work with
selinux then always keep it enabled. Don't log in to the desktop as root.
Learn about users, groups and permissions, then configure them properly.

The Mac OS X Disk Utility can repair the permissions on the startup volume.  In
principle a similar tool could do that for Linux, but I dint know of one.

Sent from my iPhone