On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 12:36 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> if you spent some time on explaining what threats you believe you're
> exposed to with your machine and what makes you think that you need to
> reinstall frequently due to damage done to your system by strangers

I don't think they're capable of making coherent communication.  And
that's about the politest and most diplomatic way to put it.

Just look at their postings, replies, and web links.  And you can make
your own *diagnosis*.  Every one of them has been downright weird, to
put it mildly.

You can't tell if they're being a deliberate time wasting troll, or
they're paranoid and delusional.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686