On 30-12-11 07:29, Joel Rees wrote:
Reading her posts often reminds me of trying to teach my sisters how
to use something on the computer. All of them at once, on a day when
they definitely have their wires crossed.

I solved that by advising my sister she should get a MacBook :)

She could be a relatively thoroughly constructed troll, I'll grant
that. But I've known women who were just like this. (I've known a few
guys whose thought streams were as hard to follow, too, really.)

Can't say I share that experience.

Anyway, I can't be hard on her and then go try to ask my sisters to be
patient with the tech they don't understand. Would be a bit
hypocritical of me.

Yup.

I do wonder where she gets the time and money to do the things she
asks about, ... .

No idea either.

Regards,
Patrick