Hi,

I've been using radvd to set up a group of clients using RA broadcasts. I also
have a group of client PCs using static IPv6 in a different ::/64 subnet
altogether but on the same physical network. The two networks have to remain
separate for security reasons.

The problem I'm having is that clients on the two separate networks can still
"see" each other through the automatic link-local (fe80::) addresses. I've
added the line IPv6_AUTOCONF=no to network & my ifcfg-* files but I can't seem
to stop this behaviour.

Any hints, tricks, hacks, gotchas?

Thanks