Hi Rick,

On 01-03-12 20:35, Rick Stevens wrote:
[snip]
So during boot my wireless USB keyboard stops working. This happens with
all currently installed kernels: 3.2.3, 3.2.5 and 3.2.6. The wireless
USB keyboard used to work fine when asked for the passphrase.

Anyone have a suggestion how I can fix this?

Check the boot ramdisk to make sure the wireless keyboard driver is
included. Not sure which "hid" driver it'd be, but I'd check. In my
case it's "hidp" (I use a bluetooth keyboard).

Thanks for the tip! Now off to Google to figure this out.

Regards,
Patrick