I think this is a failure....but not 100% certain that it isn't intended
behavior....

Typing....  "systemctl is-enabled h" (followed by tab) give the output of....

halt-local.service         home-egreshko-misty.mount
halt.service               home.mount

Suggesting those are the only choices.  But if "systemctl is-enabled
httpd.service"
is typed the status of "disabled" is returned correctly.

It seems to me that the "is-enabled" parameter is using the output of "systemctl
list-units --all" as the array of choices to pattern match against.  I'm
thinking it
really should be using the output of "systemctl list-unit-files".

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You
may both