Hi,

I have an up-to-date F16 x86_64 box with 2 eSATA ports on the back powered by a JMicron JMB362 chip. When I attach an external SATA drive to the eSATA port and power up the drive it is recognized fine. But when I power down that drive, wait 2 minutes, and power it up again the drive is no longer recognized. Also there are no messages related to the 2nd power up in /var/log/messages. All SATA controllers are set to AHCI in the BIOS. No idea where to go from here. Anyone have any suggestions how I can fix this?

Thanks and regards,
Patrick