On Sat, 2012-04-21 at 12:02 -0700, Mike Wright wrote:

> Created 10g mount point / ext4 and 1g swap.  Press <Next>.
> "Partitioning Errors.  You have not created a bootloader stage 1 target
> device".  Just peachy.  What does it want?  Where is that done?  Tried
> adding a /boot partition that will never be used but that, too, proved
> pointless.

Ran into this (on a regular system) when trying it out while back, and
figured out had to..

1 - Format the disk as gpt instead of msdos before installing (hope that
made sense lol).
2 - When using a /boot/efi dir as first dir instead of /boot.

But using an LVM then may be outta my realm of suggestions and will
leave it alone lol

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY