On 05/05/2012 03:03 PM, Fedora User wrote:
> I have a perfectly good laptop with a fried display card that I am
> trying to turn into a media server. It boots and the network is
> activated but I must have turned off sshd like a complete schmuck.

Well, if it boots and the network is activated (and assuming your know
its ip address)...how difficult can it be to type:

root <ENTER>
yourpassword <ENTER>

chkconfig sshd on  <ENTER>
service sshd start <ENTER>

..and then try to connect to it?

Notice that I'm using the old'style commands (chkconfig and service)
instead of all the new systemd commands which I still haven't used.
Nonetheless they still should work.

Regards,
Jorge