Hello,

I have 2 389 DS servers a 6 AD servers and i read this on red hat
documetation about windows replication:

"There can only be a single sync agreement between the Directory Server
environment and the Active Directory environment. Multiple sync agreements
to the same Active Directory domain can create entry conflicts."

Now I´m trying the following scenario:

server2 389(consumer) <- replication -> server1 389 <- replication ->
Server1 AD

                   Server2 AD

                   Server3 AD

So in my master 389 server (server1) I have 3 agreements with 3 different
AD servers. It´s not clear if "Active Directory environment" means just one
AD server.

Just to make clear that the 6 AD servers are in the same Active Directory
domain and all replicate information with each other. I have this number of
AD servers because they are located in different places(physically).

Can this scenario create entry conflitc? Am I suppose to sync with just one
AD server?

Thanks,

Alberto Viana