On 05/27/2012 08:45 PM, Phil Dobbin wrote:

I've Googled this question quite extensively & before I proceed I
thought I'd ask for an opinion. It's quite a common predicament so
apologies in advance if I'm creating noise.

I have a machine running Fedora 16 X86_64 which is a recent addition &
now I need to use some of the unused space on the HD for another OS
(CentOS). When I originally installed Verne, I just accepted Anaconda's
"replace existing Linux system" so I have this:

[snip]

Many thanks to Geoffrey, Bryn & Peter for their advice & assistance with this matter. That's given me food for thought.

I'll choose a method & get back to you to let you know how I get on.

Cheers,

  Phil...