Hello,

I've just upgraded the kernel with last yum updates and now I have
problems in properly running Xen/libvirt.

The first strange thing it happened is a file system corruption of one
of my VMs.
The second strange thing is that now I am unable to successfully
create a new VM.
If I run:

sudo virt-install -v -l
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/17/Fedora/x86_64/os
--ram 1024 --disk path=./images/myvm-f17_64-xen.img,size=10 --name
myvm-f17_64  --graphics
vnc,password=qweasdzxc,port=5904,listen=0.0.0.0 --debug

once QEMU starts, it tells that it is unable to find a bootable disk:
"Boot from Hard Disk failed: not a bootable disk"

If I reboot with the previous kernel (3.3.8) all runs fine.

Any idea?

Thank you very much for the help.

Best,

-- Marco