On 06/30/2012 01:33 PM, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
Well, since it makes bacula run, it IS a solution allthough I admit it
IS bad.

No it isn't. It's a work-around that allows bacula to run while ignoring the central issue: you need to find out how to make bacula run correctly while running as user bacula. If the program itself is owned by that user, you may be able to get things going by using the suid bit. It's a tad weird, I know, and I'm not sure it's a Good Idea. However, if user bacula only has normal privileges, it's *probably* safe.