On 07/08/2012 09:42 AM, Steven Stern wrote:
Now that I'm done with Dell, I've priced out systems on Ohava, zareason,
and System76. The quotes come out with insignificant dollar differences.
Do you have any experience with these vendors?

A few comments;

1) No, I don't want to assemble my own machine from parts.
2) I plan to install Fedora 17
3) Looking at a quad core i5-3550, 8GB memory, standard "intel advanced
graphics" rather than a more expensive Radeon card.
4) 500GB SATA disk
5) mini- or mid-tower case
    probably Los Alamos Computers may do.

    They specialize in linux and their regular customers include
NASA / Jet Propulsion Lab, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, Yale School of Medicine, Lockheed Martin, United Technologies, several U.S. government agencies, and many more

     http://laclinux.com/en/Linux_Computers