On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 21:11:43 -0400,
  Felipe Nunez <gato.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am certainly sure that this list is not the adequate place to try to
solve a problem I'm having with the tools Rails 3, Passenger, Postgresl
and Apache when working in production environment in Fedora 17.

  Whenever I try to access an application, using Apache, I get this
message in my production log:
PG::Error (could not connect to server: No such file or directory
):

 If I don't use  Apache  everything is ok. If I use Fedora 16 and
Apache everything is ok.

 I have googled in every possible way. Where can I get some help ?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ServicesPrivateTmp