On 09/05/2012 04:27 PM, Fedora User uttered this comment:
On Thu, 2012-09-06 at 00:31 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:31:35 -0600, Peter Reed wrote:

As pointed out, I cannot reproduce anything like that.
To be more specific, not even with multiple open compose windows,
I can reproduce it. All windows here stay active/editable.

I experienced similar behavior and ended up switching to Evolution. Any
drop-down selection makes it impossible to write to any field without
exiting and then re-starting CM.

I experienced this using CM within KDE. I have a mix of IMAP and POP3
accounts.

I'm using Thunderbird under XFCE with both POP3 and IMAP and have no
problem with multiple accounts. When you reply or create a new message,
the "From" portion gives you a drop-down to specify which account you
want to send from. And you can have multiple compose windows open, each
from different accounts.