Sorry if this is the wrong forum -- if it is, please direct me to the right one.

I rent a virtual personal server in another city that runs Fedora 16. I want to upgrade it to 17. I did the yum-based preupgrade and such, but am stuck. The instructions I read said to reboot and then choose upgrade at the boot screen.

Since this is a network machine that has no boot screen, I need to tell the box to upgrade in some other way.

Is there a way to to a yum upgrade over the network without seeing a boot screen?

Thanks!

billo