On 11/30/2012 10:58 PM, Brian West wrote:
Hello everyone,

I know that you can install fedora via a usb flash drive using any of
the live images but i perfer to use the install dvd due to more control
over whats installed etc how can i copy the install dvd iso to a flash
drive so i can have a fedora install flash drive so i can avoid burning
a dvd with each new release id rather just update the flash drive with
the install dvd image.  ive been able to do this using a live dvd image
but not the install dvd image any thoughts?

Just use the Fedora LiveUSB Creator. That's what I did to install F 17 on my laptop via USB and it worked Just Fine.