Hi,

Recently, whenever I launched a video with totem, my screen would go black and I'd end up back at the FC17 login screen. I was using the akmod-nvidia and kmod-nvidia drivers. I switched over to VLC as my default video player and the problem seemed to be solved; however, It's now doing the same thing whenever I try to launch google chrome. The screen goes black and I end up back at the login screen. It does it in both KDE and XFCE. Has anybody else seen this?