On this computer I have a copy of
           "Fedora-18-Beta-x86_64-Live-XFCE.iso" I would like to
           install on another computer. It has a GiGabyte GA-E350N
           motherboard which has a recognized problem booting from a
           thumb drive. I've used "livecreator" on three different
           thumb drives and tried everything I can find to get it to
           boot without success, although in the past I have managed,
           not this time!

           Is there a way I can install without using the USB flash
           drive? There is no optical drive in that box. Is there a
           scheme for installing over the LAN connection? About all I
           can think of at this point is to swap a drive into another
           computer that will boot from the flash drive but that's more
           work than I planned on, but could do ...

           Bob

--
           http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

           box7