On 30/12/12 15:53, Claude Jones wrote:
On 12/30/2012 01:01 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
but on a new install on another
    computer they are on top and I have not found a way to correct this.

    There must be a fix for this, does anyone know how?

here, on F18 TC1 with Firefox 17.0.1 the option to not have tabs on top is in the Firefox menu option "View\toolbars\Tabs on Top" - uncheck the option, and it should revert to the old view

   Darn, you are right, now I feel even more foolish. I keep notes and
   my notes described the about:config  routine and I followed that
   without question. I will add another note!

   Thank you.

--
   http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

   box7