> You also have the integrated Intel gfx stuff.
> Did you try using that instead of nvidia? There could be an option
> in your BIOS to modify.
>
> (hardware similar to yours, everything fine for me on F16 and Intel gfx)

You mean that I should not use the nvidia card but the Intel one
integrated in the CPU, is that true? You mean I have in fact two cards
and maybe the simple Intel one could be sufficient?
I will have a look in the BIOS to see if I can select the active video
card but it would be a bit sad to have nvidia and not use it, wouldn't
it?
Thanks for you help,
Frédéric