On 01/31/2013 04:31 AM, Olav Vitters wrote:
What compiz features do you use most btw?

I used a lot of the eye candy, including the desktop cube, on my laptop. Then, when I was showing Windows users what Linux could do, I was able to show them lots and lots of impressive effects that they couldn't get on Windows. My laptop came with Vista, and still has the stickers, so I could show them that this started out as a plain vanilla Windows laptop, meaning that the difference was strictly the OS. Then I'd ask them, "If Linux can do this, why can't Windows?" Great advertising!