Well, hi to everybody, a few days a go I was trying to install Fedora 18 in a
Toshiba Satellite, but for my surprise I got this error message
after I made boot from the DVD: "Fail in evaluating the _REG object of
EC device. Broken bios is suspected"; I tried a few of "solutions", but I
didn't succeed, with those, so my question is: is there any real
solution?

                          -Isaac Cortés.