I am working with a pair of spanking new HP ProLiant ML110 G& servers. Both have the RAID Hot Swap SATA Arrays and I have tried Installation with the drive arrayed as 1 Logical Drive and as four separated drives with the same result in both configurations. I have also used the Full Installation and the NetInstall downloads.

In all configurations a seemingly normal install results into booting into grub rescue!

I grub rescue I get the following results.

set
prefix=(hd0,msdos1)/grub2
root=hd0,msdos1

ls
(hd0) (hd0,msdos2) (hd0,msdos1) (fd0) (fd1)

I am not real sure what this is telling me and am totaly confused by the two segments labeled msdosX.

Where do I go from here?

Mike D.