On 06/22/13 19:01, Paul Smith wrote:
>>> And moreover, I would like to know the full specifications of my hard
>>> disk. How can one accomplish that?
>> [root@srv-rhsoft:/lib/modules]$ smartctl --info --health --attributes
>> /dev/sda
> Thanks a lot, Reindl! I was pretty convinced that my disk was of 1,5 TB...

Of course that doesn't tell you the "full specifications".  To do that you'll
need to do a bit of manually labor by googling the Device Model.  Otherwise
there isn't a way to know the RPM, cache size, environmental constraints, power
consumption, etc.  To me, that would mean "full specifications" :-)

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.