On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 15:27:19 PM +0100, Steve Searle wrote:

> My preferred twitter client choqok doesn't work at the moment
> because it has not been updated to support the new authentication
> method that twitter now insists upon. I have tried the others listed
> by a "yum search twitter" command and can't get any of them to
> authenticate either.

Very interesting coincidence. Can't help you unfortunately, just
confirming that exactly the same thing happened to me this morning. On
Fedora 17 x86_64, in case it matters. So I second your request!

Marco

--
M. Fioretti http://mfioretti.com                   http://stop.zona-m.net

software is used *around* you