The machine details:

-          Dell XPS 17 (L702X) BIOS A19

-          Intel Core i7-2720QM (2.2GHZ)

-          Intel Sandybridge

-          Nvidia GeForce GT 555M

>From a complete fresh install of F19, I’m seeing 214 updates. The updates
>break down into 8 security, 80 bugfix, 22 enhancements, and the rest are
>dependencies. I am attempting to narrow down which update is causing the
>problem, and so far I believe it to be in the 80 bugfix updates, because after
>a `yum –bugfix update` the machine starts having the issue.

A little history:

This machine was on F18 and I did a FedUp to F19 without issue. On July 10th I
decided to install F19 fresh and at that time there were only 191 updates which
installed fine; however, I decided I wanted to encrypt the partition and
started from scratch again, but now there are 214 updates and the machine has
this issue.

Is there some way I can have yum update based on a timestamp or display a
timestamp on when these updates were posted to help me narrow the field?

Thanks